Hello, my name is Cameron. I had a birthday not too long ago. It was the best birthday ever! We went to Fast Lane. I had fun. We played laser tag, go karts, and their was bowling but we did not do bowling.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday Cameron. We spent good family time that day too. Mommy cannot believe you are the big 8! I believe in you Cameron!
Hi, my name is Cameron. I'm the best boy in the world. I have a mom named Rhonda, a dad named Michael, two brothers, Aaron and Caden, and a dog named Daisy.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday Cameron. We spent good family time that day too. Mommy cannot believe you are the big 8! I believe in you Cameron!
LOVE YOU!
MOM
How cool! Glad u had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow it looks like you had lots of fun! We will have to go there some time and see what it's all about
Have a happy birthday! I have a blog too!!!
Caroline
Post a Comment