One day I was playing chase in my yard, and dad was fixing his car when a lady pulled in our drive way. The lady got out of her car and said, do you own a black dog? Dad said, yes. The lady told him that a big old truck hit a black dog, and I said Oh no! I went in to tell mom, and I said, now we don't have any pets. We just have a dead old Buddy. So, mom sat on the couch with Caden and cried. I went outside and saw Dad toss Buddy across the road. Mom kept on crying, crying. I feel really bad that we don't have any more pets, plus we lost our cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I know it's sad Cameron. I miss Buddy and Snowball. They were great pets. Maybe someday soon we can have another pet. I love you!
aww. u dont have the kitty either? thats sad that people hit animals, but its a busy road. :(
Post a Comment